Monday 5 September 2011

Dear Abby

I need help from all of my readers out there. I need to learn how to live in the "now". I want to understand how to stop setting hopes and expectations so high that others feel they will never be good enough to meet my standards.

I like to know where I am going. I don't necessarily need to know how I am going to get there, but I need direction. How does one just live for today, enjoy today and not worry about what may or may not be tomorrow? Is it human nature? Is it a female thing? Or am I just a personality type that has trouble coping with no direction?
I am looking to learn. I would like to know how each of you live in the now. Do you live in the now? Are you a planner? Do you set expectations and hopes? How do you manage your expectations? Does anyone out there even understand what the heck I am talking about?

This is not a test. There are no right or wrong answers. I want to understand, to learn and to grow on a personal level. Your assistance regarding this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Peace

1 comment:

  1. I just started reading. Sounds like you need to stop thinking each of us has the answers. We live. We play. we look after our families. We hope for the best for them and for our selves. The best advice i can give is. It all comes out in the wash. We live we die. Have fun in between

    ReplyDelete